Pallets only. For a quote, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving us your postcode.
100% natural Australian zeolite. A blend of particle sizes from 0.5 mm to 2.2 mm which is suitable for all soil types.
Zeolite removes heavy metals and revives overworked and degraded soils
Garden Grade Zeolite
- Geologically hard and stable, Australian zeolite lasts forever
- Increases cation exchange capacity of soil
- Absorbs heavy metals
- Converts ammonia to nitrogen
- Improves fertilizer efficiency
- Improves water retention and distribution
- Improves soil porosity
- Helps remediate soil salinity and acidification
- Helps improve degraded soil
Australian zeolite is the oldest zeolite on earthAge is important when it comes to choosing zeolite. Old, hard and stable, Gondwana Zeolite improves soil structure and texture; young zeolite crushes underfoot and breaks down in the soil. Australia is geologically ancient and has the most stable zeolite in the world. Overseas zeolite deposits are between 2 million and 10 million years old and are comparatively young, soft and unstable and not as efficient.
When zeolite is added to your soil it is there forever, an essential ingredient and a perfect partner, continually working to improve its condition and structure. Read more about how zeolite works in the soil here.