Learn how to
- reduce heavy metal toxicity
- improve your overall health
- keep your skin in top condition
- make natural, effective first aid treatments
- save money with pet and household tips
- invigorate and detoxify your garden
If you care about your own health and the health of your family, pets and garden this book is for you.
If you live in a polluted environment, are concerned about heavy metal toxicity, are planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding this book is a must read.
Australian Zeolite is the ‘how to’ book for those who want practical, informative and factual information.
Brenda has written this book for people like me who need information fast, without all the ‘fluff’ as well as for those who crave deeper knowledge. The balance is perfect!! Joan Bell, Sydney, January 2017
About the author
Brenda White introduced zeolite powder to the beauty and spa industry in 2000. Since then she has researched zeolite’s health benefits and experimented with its many uses around the house and, most of all, in skin care and first aid treatments. This book shares Brenda’s research and knowledge.
When to Consult a Health Practitioner Before Taking Zeolite or Fulvic/Humic Acid
- If you suffer from grand mal seizures or any other type of seizure.
- If you have any other serious health problems.
- Before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- Before giving to babies, toddlers and children as they may quickly become very dehydrated.
- If you don’t have a health practitioner in your area who is experienced with zeolite treatments, our stockist list has the details of health practitioners who have consultations by Skype and phone.
The material produced by Zeo Natural, including the information on this website, does not constitute medical advice and Zeo Natural disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of its use. Zeo Natural is not a medical authority nor are its owners or staff. The information Zeo Natural provides in any of its resources is not intended to replace medical advice and Zeo Natural encourages users to make informed decisions about its application.