Each jar contains 200 x 520 mg veg capsules
Contains 100% pure activated Australian Organic Certified zeolite powder plus fulvic/humic acid powder. Vegetable capsules, no fillers.
A POWERFUL SYNERGISTIC BLEND WITH TWICE THE BENEFITS
Combining Australian Organic Certified activated zeolite powder (clinoptilolite) and pure Hungarian fulvic/humic acid powder makes a dynamic detoxifying mineral blend.
Activated Zeolite Powder is recommended for those people with a sensitive digestive system or a weak immune system.
Fulvic/humic acids help to:
- restore electrical conductivity in the body
- aid cellular respiration
- increase energy
- inhibit the growth of many viruses
- detoxify pollutants
- enhance & transport nutrients
- prevent chronic inflammatory diseases and diabetes
Zeolite helps to detoxify:
- heavy metals
- volatile organic compounds
- many other pollutants and toxins
Other benefits of zeolite:
- helps to improve your skin health
- helps to improve your immune system
- helps improve your gut health
- helps improve the overall health of your family
1 – 2 capsules once or twice a day.
For more specific dosage information please click here.
For answers to your most frequently asked questions, click here
When to Consult a Health Practitioner Before Taking Zeolite or Fulvic/Humic Acid
- If you suffer from grand mal seizures or any other type of seizure.
- If you have any other serious health problems.
- Before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- Before giving to babies, toddlers and children as they may quickly become very dehydrated.
- If you don’t have a health practitioner in your area who is experienced with zeolite treatments, our stockist list has the details of health practitioners who have consultations by Skype and phone.
The material produced by Zeo Natural, including the information on this website, does not constitute medical advice and Zeo Natural disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of its use. Zeo Natural is not a medical authority nor are its owners or staff. The information Zeo Natural provides in any of its resources is not intended to replace medical advice and Zeo Natural encourages users to make informed decisions about its application.