Each jar contains 200 x 520 mg veg capsules
Powerful – Fast Acting – Superfine – Clinoptilolite
Our Australian Certified Organic Zeolite is the purest, safest and most effective zeolite you can find on the market for detoxing heavy metals and other toxins and pollutants from your body.
This product contains 100% pure and powerful activated superfine zeolite powder.
- All clinoptilolite zeolites are hydrated aluminosilicates which means they contain water.
- This ancient water and its naturally occurring microbes have been removed in a four stage heating and cooling process.
- This gives this pure zeolite powder more surface area for the detoxifying cation exchange to take place.
- Activated Zeolite Powder is recommended for those people with a sensitive digestive system or a weak immune system.
We come in contact with heavy metals every day. A build up of these pollutants can cause heavy metal toxicity, which is associated with a wide range of health problems, such as a weakened immune system, gastrointestinal disorders and psoriasis. Zeolite is the best combatant against heavy metal toxicity.
How it was formed
Australian zeolite was formed during the Carboniferous Age and is one of the oldest commercial volcanic zeolite deposits in the world. Zeo Natural’s Australian Certified Organic Zeolite is very pure with a zeolite content of 85% clinoptilolite and 15% mordenite which are both recognised as safe, stable, therapeutic zeolites.
Natural zeolite still contains the ancient water that was drawn into its structure during its formation, which took more than 300 million years. Wherever there’s water there are naturally occurring microbes and these are still contained in the structure along with the water. For those people who want a completely whole natural mineral, natural zeolite is the one to choose.
How it works
Zeolite acts like a charged molecular sieve to trap and bind a wide range of matter, including some that are toxic. Zeolite contains negative charges which attract and bind positive ions within its structure. On a molecular level, zeolite has a three dimensional microcrystalline structure filled with channels and pores like a honeycomb. This internal structure gives a huge area for ionic bonding to take place, making zeolite much more functional than therapeutic clays.
Uses and benefits:
- Helps to safely detox heavy metals, chemicals and other toxins from your body.
- Helps to improve your skin health.
- Helps to improve your immune system.
- Helps improve your gut health.
- Helps improve the overall health of your family.
- There are many household and first aid applications for zeolite.
You can discover more about the many uses of zeolite in our book ‘Australian Zeolite’ by Brenda White.
Zeolite is dehydrating so before starting on a zeolite detox regime make sure you are properly hydrated then drink more water than you normally would while taking zeolite. If you have serious health problems please consult your health practitioner first, preferably one who is familiar with zeolite.
Zeolite can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Recommended dosage: 1 - 3 capsules with a glass of water twice a day. but if you are very toxic start with 1 capsule per day and increase gradually.
For more specific dosage information please click here.
For answers to your most frequently asked questions, CLICK HERE
When to Consult a Health Practitioner Before Taking Zeolite or Fulvic/Humic Acid
- If you suffer from grand mal seizures or any other type of seizure.
- If you have any other serious health problems.
- Before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- Before giving to babies, toddlers and children as they may quickly become very dehydrated.
- If you don’t have a health practitioner in your area who is experienced with zeolite treatments, our stockist list has the details of health practitioners who have consultations by Skype and phone.
The material produced by Zeo Natural, including the information on this website, does not constitute medical advice and Zeo Natural disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of its use. Zeo Natural is not a medical authority nor are its owners or staff. The information Zeo Natural provides in any of its resources is not intended to replace medical advice and Zeo Natural encourages users to make informed decisions about its application.