Tattoos and Heavy Metal Toxicity
Some tattoo ink may contain potentially dangerous heavy metals.
Zeolite will help to draw the heavy metals out before they can do you damage.
- Lead - may be found in yellow, green and white inks
- Mercury - may be found in red inks
- Cadmium - may be found in red, orange and yellow inks
- Aluminium - may be found in green and violet inks
When you get a new tattoo of any colour, use zeolite lotion on the wound and drink a glass of zeolite water every day for at least two weeks to help remove any heavy metals.
How to make zeolite lotion
- ¼ level teaspoon zeolite powder
- 1 rounded tablespoon natural moisturising lotion
Put zeolite powder into a very small bowl. Add about a quarter of the lotion then blend together until smooth. Add the remaining lotion and mix well. Store in a small airtight jar.