Zeolite & Herbal Bath Bag
A wide variety of herbs, flowers and essential oils can be used in these bags, especially fragrant ones like rose petals and lavender. They can be made to look very attractive and make ideal gifts or market stall items.
What you will need:
- 15 cm square unbleached calico or other suitable fabric
- 2 teaspoons zeolite powder
- 4 teaspoons fresh or dried herbs or flowers
- A few drops of essential oil
- A length of ribbon, raffia or string long enough to loop around the tap spout
Place the dry ingredients into the middle of the square of calico then sprinkle the essential oil on top.
Bring the edges together, then tie.
As the bath fills, suspend the bag from the tap so it is positioned under the running water. While you are in the bath, rub your body all over with the bath bag then squeeze it several times. Leave the bag in the bath and soak for about 20 minutes.
For more detoxifying skin and bath care tips and recipes, purchase our book ‘Australian Zeolite’, by Brenda White. Learn more https://zeonatural.com/book/