Oatmeal Zeolite Bath Bag
Oatmeal combines beautifully with zeolite powder for a deeply cleansing, beautifying bath soak.
What you will need
- 15 cm square unbleached calico
- 2 teaspoons zeolite powder
- 3 teaspoons raw oatmeal
- 3 teaspoons dried herbs or flowers
- A few drops of essential oil
- A length of ribbon, raffia or string long enough to loop around the tap spout
Place the dry ingredients onto the square of unbleached calico then sprinkle the essential oil on top. Tie the bag with raffia. Place the bath bag in a cup of very hot water and let it soak for about 20 minutes then add the bag and the soaking water to the bath. Squeeze the bag often and rub it all over your body.
There’s a lot more tips about the practical uses of zeolite in the book 'Australian Zeolite Facts & Practical Uses'.