IMPORTANT: When to Consult a Health Practitioner Before Taking Zeolite or Fulvic/Humic Acid
- If you suffer from grand mal seizures or any other type of seizure.
- If you have any other serious health problems.
- Before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- Before giving to babies, toddlers and children as they may quickly become very dehydrated.
- If you don’t have a health practitioner in your area who is experienced with zeolite treatments, our stockist list has the details of health practitioners who have consultations by Skype and phone.
The material produced by Zeo Natural, including the information on this website, does not constitute medical advice and Zeo Natural disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of its use. Zeo Natural is not a medical authority nor are its owners or staff. The information Zeo Natural provides in any of its resources is not intended to replace medical advice and Zeo Natural encourages users to make informed decisions about its application.