Contains 4 pads.
If you suffer from chemical sensitivities this product may not be suitable for you as it contains essential oils and has an initial strong fragrance which dissipates over a few hours, although very sensitive people will continue to notice the fragrance for much longer.
Scientifically Tested and Proven
Made with Australian Organic Certified Zeolite
Our Environment Control System traps and removes volatiles, mould, malodour and microbes
Environment Control Pads
Each Environment Control Pad is a sheet divided into four squares with an adhesive strip on the back. A full sheet is used in an average sized room or the sheet may be cut in half or into four separate squares for use in smaller areas such as shoes, furniture, kitchen tidy cupboards, wardrobes, rubbish bins. 6 sheets per packet.
- Removes musty odours and mould in houses, boats and caravans; malodours in kitchen tidy bins and rubbish bins.
- Controls fungi, staph, pneumonia and other microbes in hospitals, nursing homes, sick rooms, waiting rooms, doctors’ surgeries, cruise ships, motels, resorts and any indoor area where people gather.
- Significantly reduces formaldehyde fumes and other chemical vapours from new cars, new houses and apartments, furniture, shoes and retail premises selling shoes, plastic goods and other imported products.
How They Work
- The zeolite in the Environment Control Pad attracts and holds moisture and chemical vapours.
- Malodour, microbes and chemical vapours travel in the air attached to the moisture in the air.
- When moisture is attracted into the pad it carries the malodour, microbes and chemical vapours attached to it into the pad also.
- The minerals in the pad hold the moisture, malodour, bacteria, and fungus in the pad. The essential oil based neutralising complex in the pad kills the bacteria and fungus.
- The chemical vapours will be retained in the pad.
- When there is an appropriate moisture level in the pad, moisture will be expelled into the air and carry the neutralising complex with it.This occurs in the form of a micro mist.
- The combination of moisture and neutralising complex which is expelled into the air is heavier than the air and gravity drags it down to settle on surfaces.
- As the neutralising complex settles on surfaces its antibacterial and antifungal properties will kill surface borne bacteria such as staph and fungus such as black mould.