Both the Australian zeolite powder and the Hungarian fulvic/humic complex used in our products are the finest quality available and very powerful in their own right but when blended together they form a synergistic energy of rock and plant based minerals which is even more powerful. This dynamic action can take some people by surprise when they experience uncomfortable over-detoxing symptoms such as headaches, nausea and stomach pains if they overdo it instead of taking it slowly. Before you start taking our products, please remember …
- If you have serious health problems consult your health practitioner first.
- Drink plenty of water as zeolite is dehydrating and may cause constipation. If you have kidney problems, be cautious about your water intake and take minimum doses of zeolite. Consult your health practitioner first.
- Taking 10 g or more of zeolite powder per day over an extended period may cause some loss of nutrition.
- Do not take antibiotics, probiotics, iodine, iron, products with high levels of phosphorous such as lecithin or oil based supplements within 30 minutes of taking zeolite powder.
- Do not take zeolite powder while you are taking a medication containing heavy metals. Instead, take zeolite after stopping the medication to help rid your body of the heavy metals.
- If you are having chemotherapy or radiation therapy, take zeolite before, between and after treatments but not during treatments.
- Check with the manufacturer, a pharmacist or a doctor before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, Warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- If you have had surgery, wait a few weeks for your body to readjust before taking zeolite.
- Long term ingestion of zeolite and zeolite + fulvic/humic has been found by many people to have long term health benefits but have a break from time to time. Don’t take a break in flu season!
- Babies, infants and toddlers should not be given any of the products except for short term use in cases of emergency, e.g. diarrhoea, and then only a minimal amount according to weight and age. Consult a health practitioner first. If you don’t know one or there is none in your area please contact Zeo Natural for contact details of a naturopath who has Skype and phone consultations available.
- When making zeolite water it is important to avoid inhaling the very fine dust, not because it is toxic but because inhaling any fine dust should be avoided. To do this put the water into the glass first then plunge the spoonful of zeolite into the glass quickly, resting the spoon on the bottom. Leave for a few seconds before stirring.
- You can drink zeolite water as soon as it has been made or for babies, infants, toddlers, children and for those adults with a delicate stomach let it sit for about 5 minutes so the sediment drops to the bottom of the glass then drink the liquid and use the remaining sediment for other purposes.
- The daily dose is 1 level teaspoon (2.5 g) per day which can gradually be increased to 5 g per day if required. Rather than taking your daily dose all at once, drink half when you make it up and half later.
- If you are very toxic, take 1/4 level teaspoon (625 g) per day and build up dosage very slowly.
- Add to food or drink some soon after eating as this will help to prevent over-detoxing and its symptoms.
- Spread your dose over the day if you are taking more than one capsule per day.
- Each capsule contains 520 mg, 5 capsules contain a total of 2.6 g.
- If you are very toxic, take one capsule per day and build up dosage very slowly. Take with food or take soon after eating as this will help to prevent over-detoxing and its symptoms.