How and When to Take Zeolite and Zeolite + Fulvic/Humic Products
Both the Australian zeolite powder and the Hungarian fulvic/humic complex used in our products are the finest quality available and very powerful in their own right but when blended together they form a synergistic energy of rock and plant based minerals which is even more powerful. This dynamic action can take some people by surprise when they experience uncomfortable over-detoxing symptoms such as headaches, nausea and stomach pains if they overdo it instead of taking it slowly. Before you start taking our products, please remember …
When to Consult a Health Practitioner
- If you suffer from grand mal seizures or any other type of seizure.
- If you have any other serious health problems.
- Before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- Before giving zeolite to babies, toddlers and children as they may quickly become dehydrated.
- If you don’t have a health practitioner in your area who is experienced with zeolite treatments, our Stockists list has the details of health practitioners who have consultations by Skype and phone.
When Not to Take Zeolite
- Do not take zeolite within 30 minutes of taking any oil based supplements, antibiotics, probiotics, iodine, iron or products with high levels of phosphorous such as lecithin.
- Do not take zeolite while taking a medication containing heavy metals. Instead, take zeolite after stopping the medication to help clear your body of the heavy metals.
- If you are having chemotherapy or radiation treatments, take zeolite before and after treatments but not during treatments.
- After surgery wait a few weeks for your body to readjust before taking zeolite.
How to Mix Powder Products
- When mixing zeolite powder or zeolite + fulvic/humic powder into water avoid inhaling the fine dust, not because it is toxic but because inhaling any dust should be avoided.
- To avoid dust put the water into the glass first then plunge the spoon of powder into the glass quickly, resting the spoon on the bottom then stir.
- You can drink the water as soon as it has been made or let it sit for about 5 minutes after stirring so the sediment drops to the bottom of the glass. Drink the liquid and leave the sediment. Collect and accumulate the sediment to use for first aid.
General Daily Dosage
- 1 level teaspoon powder or 4 capsules
- ½ level teaspoon powder or 2 capsules
- Babies, toddlers and children - consult a health practitioner
- If you are sensitive, very toxic or suffer from constipation, take ¼ level teaspoon powder (or one capsule) daily. Add the powder or the contents of one capsule into a glass of water (about 200 ml). Stir and let it sit for about 5 minutes then drink a mouthful or two. Do this about half an hour after eating, preferably in the morning.
- If you feel any side effects like stomach discomfort, headache, aches and pains, don’t take any more. Instead, please consult one of the health practitioners on our Stockists page before starting again.
- If you don’t have any side effects, about half an hour after your next meal or snack, stir the glass of zeolite water, let it sit for a few minutes then have another mouthful or two. The reason for the timing is to make sure you don’t have an empty stomach, as that would speed the detox when you should be aiming for a very slow detox.
- Continue like this during the day finishing by early evening. If you have zeolite later than that, it may disturb your sleep.
- If you don’t have any side effects, increase the dose very slowly.
- If you suffer from constipation and it’s worse the day after drinking the zeolite, you may have to take a natural laxative while taking zeolite.
Fluid Intake and Loss of Nutrients
- Increase your fluid intake as zeolite is dehydrating and may cause constipation.
- If you have kidney problems be cautious about drinking too much water as it may overload your kidneys.
- Normal intake will not cause loss of nutrients. Taking 10 g or more zeolite per day over an extended period may cause some loss of nutrition so should be avoided.
When to Have a Break
- Zeolite and zeolite + fulvic/humic acid products can be taken over a long term but take breaks regularly. Take a break from zeolite every 2 to 3 months for a week or two and have more frequent, longer breaks from fulvic/humic acid products. If you want to avoid having a break, reduce your normal dosage.